Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A Little Bit About Me.....

Hi, my name is Giuliano lupica tondo and I will be writing this post to explain the genre of horror and all its qualities. A few weeks ago, we discovered what one of the components for our AP exam was gonna be, and it was to choose in between making a film or a magazine. My group and I chose to make the film, so we had to come up with what genre to base it on. Therefore, we all researched on a different genre and I chose to do horror. Soon, when we are all done with our research, we will all gather up and discuss on what genre to use for our film based on the research we all composed. For now, this blog will include and describe all the aspects of a horror film, including how they are made and examples of some iconic horror films. Hopefully, by the end of this blog you will understand all the many different attributes of a horror film, while being able to identify and explain a horror film in detail when shown one. But before I get into this, let me tell you a little about me and who I am as a person.
  • I have two other brothers (triplets)
  • I play soccer for Weston FC Academy
  • I am a junior in Cypress Bay High school
  • I want to go to UF/ UCF
  • I like to be outside and hang out with my friends and girlfriend
  • I enjoy watching movies
  • I am from Argentina, but moved when I was only 8 months old
  • I want to be an engineer when I grow up
  • I am usually a happy guy
  • I am 16 years old


Now that you guys have gotten to know me a little more let's get into our main part of the blog, which is about the genre of horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment