Friday, March 29, 2019

Lights, Camera, Action!

Hey guys!! Welcome back to my blog! My spring break has been pretty awesome but I’m really upset that it’s slowly coming to an end. Yes I’m sad that it’ll be over soon but hey, the sooner it ends, the faster i’ll get to show you guys my final project!! My group and I have been working extremely hard to make this project exactly how we envisioned it and so far so good. Soooo, since we haven’t talked in a while, I have a lot of things to update you guys on.



First of all, my group and I worked on the first scene of the film. If you guys’ don’t remember my last few posts, I talked to you guys about how my group and I made the gravestones and the “Jones Estate” sign and the whole process. Finally, we put them to good use and started filming that scene. Not gonna lie, they turned out better than I expected!





The point of the sign is to use it as an establishing shot to show the audience where these gravestones are taking place.


Andddd second, we filmed the scene of the family being dead with the backwards symbol E on their foreheads. We used fake blood to draw the backwards symbol and we used a tarp to cover them from the neck to their feet so that the viewers could see the symbol. We filmed this scene inside a garage and turned all the lights off. At the same time, we used a police light strobe effect that we found off of You Tube near their faces to show that this is a crime scene and that the police arrived to the scene.



That's it for today and hope you enjoyed!! Guys, It’s turning out really good and I’m so excited for you to see the final project!! Remember to stay tuned and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment